Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of an Escrow Closing Agent to work remotely in the U.S.
The Escrow Closer Settlement Services works with customers and Title to ensure that transactions close, record, and disburse.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Ability to work from home.
- Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• Verify that title requirements have been cleared and contact the processor for outstanding requirements.
• Review lender and/or seller closing instructions for preparation of HUD and accurately prepare the HUD statement in accordance with those instructions.
• Communicate and coordinate with the seller and/or lender to obtain HUD approval.
• Deliver all documentation needed for closing to witness closer/mobile notary/REO seller, or facilitate an in-house signing.
• Manage documentation, customer websites, and correspondence for multiple closings according to the scheduling priority.
• Deposit funds.
• Submit documentation on loan transactions for lender funding authorization.
• Set files up for disbursement: scan documents, prepare recording worksheets, and verify the accuracy of documents for recording.
• Send final documents to sellers with the wire confirmation.
• Update and maintain accurate records of all communication and steps to obtain the
necessary documentation in the company's computer system.
• Perform other escrow related duties as requested.